Health and Safety Update
Important COVID-19 Health and Safety Update
The health and safety of our customers and employees is always our most important priority. As we continue to learn more about the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we focus on how it could affect our customers and employees.
At our dealership, we are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and local health agencies for staying healthy.
Among other measures, throughout our store, we have implemented the following:
- Require employees and customers to wear masks or cloth face coverings when inside the dealership or whenever distancing isn’t practical
- Implemented daily health screening questionnaires for all employees
- Request employees stay home if they are feeling sick and report any symptoms to their manager
- Encourage employees to notify their manager if they receive a notification that they have come in contact with someone outside of work with Covid-19 and request they isolate and test for Covid-19 before returning to work.
- Request employees frequently wash their hands and disinfect workspaces throughout the day.
- Requested employees social distance and elimination of handshakes
- Added new touchless hand sanitizer stations throughout our stores
- Increased the frequency of cleaning each day
- Increased cleaning of high traffic areas such as countertops, door handles, and restrooms
- Canceled large meetings and travel throughout our company
If you do not feel well or would rather not visit a store, please utilize our website to browse inventory, set an appointment, or chat with us. If you have any concerns about an existing sales or service appointment, we would be happy to reschedule.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and do all we can to protect you and our employees.
(Updated August 19, 2020)